Our next membership meeting is Tuesday, May 13th at 7:00pm at the Richfield Historical Society's Museum (3907 Broadview Road, Richfield, 44826). We have a lot to prepare for as we have a plethora of fund/friend-raisers over the next few weeks!
- Update about community and other organizations interest.
- Plant Sale: We need volunteers and plants! Memorial Day weekend. See flyer for more information: http://www.friendsofcrowellhilaka.org/events.html
- Richfield Community Garage Sale: We need volunteers and donations. I would like to introduce a new tradition. We have so many creative people in our group. Bring FoCH art. Photographers bring your picture of camp to be sold, artists and crafters bring your FoCH inspired works, bakers, etc. Let's get some unique pieces to really draw folks into our booth and show them how beautiful Crowell Hilaka is!
- Richfield Park & Rec / FoCH Sunday Funday: Volunteers to share our story and run small crafts and games.
- Script: We have created a script to help those new to FoCH share Crowell Hilaka's story, tell about our efforts, and what they can do to help. We will review, edit, and practice so everyone feels comfortable at walk-thrus and fundraisers.
- Marketing: Did you take brochures and flyers? Please check to see if your locations need a refill. Brochures will be available at the meeting.
- Merchandise: Do you have any pins, patches, shirts, etc? Let's collect them into one location for the upcoming fundraisers. (Lynn I think I have all your stuff at RHS, Lucy I can grab your from you later) Any floating clipboards? We are missing two.
- Code of Regulation Review. We have a small committee reviewing. Either and update or a vote to change. Either way we will have a discussion.
- Finally, Board Members, we need your bio and picture! If you don't have a picture, please come dressed (from the top up since it's a portrait). I'll have a camera ready!
Thank you to everyone for all your time and efforts! We couldn't have been this successful without everyone's efforts!
Your friend, Corey.