- At our last meeting we announced the good news that the RJRD Board was formed and the levy submitted for this November's ballot. They are a wonderful group of folks who work hard to accomplish a lot. If you are interested in attending a meeting, they meeting the second and fourth Monday of each month. Please visit: http://www.richfieldvillageohio.org/VillageHall/RichfieldJointRecreationDistrict.aspx for more information.
- Now that the RJRD has been establish, volunteers are focusing their efforts on the campaign. Please see the e-mail blast below on how you can help promote issues 10 & 11 to preserve Crowell Hilaka. Other things you can do include liking their facebook page and sharing posts and pictures, join us at the upcoming open houses, and help us go door to door in the community. If interested please e-mail myself (firstname.lastname@example.org) or sign-up for e-mail information from the campaign (http://www.richfieldtogether.org/).
- We had a great time at the Hinckley Garage Sale and Crowell Hilaka Clean up Day this passed weekend. Thank you to everyone who shared their time! We really made Crowell Hilaka sparkle!
- Lucy Hanigosky gave an update on this weekend's Open House and volunteer instructions. If you are volunteering, we need to you sign-up. Please e-mail Lucy (email@example.com) or sign up with Sign up Genius (http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b44a4af229-crowell). Volunteers, please plan to arrive at noon on Sunday. Meeting will be at 12:15 sharp and Lucy will provide a clipboard of information to you. Please wear your FoCH or Crowell Hilaka shirt, comfortable shoes, and dress to be outdoor for the entire time. Also, please bring a camp chair and water bottle. Most importantly, bring a smile! Looking forward to a great time!
- Finally, the members of R Strategy Group (on behalf of Coalition for a Greater Richfield) joined us to give a brief lesson on public speaking, the campaign language, and how we can help as FoCH. If you missed it, please sign-up for the e-mail blast. We need folks to help get the word out! Big thank you to R Strategy Group/Coalition of a Greater Richfield for their time and expertise promoting these issues. (for more information on R Strategy Group, please visit: http://rstrategygroup.com/ They are a pretty talented group who have helped coalitions support a variety of issues)
Your pal, Corey.