- Volunteer to prepare Crowell HIlaka for the open houses on Sunday, September 7th.
- Volunteer at one of the open houses, to be held on Sunday, September 14th, Sunday, October 5th, Saturday, October 18th, and Sunday, October 26th.
If you can at either of the above events, visit the sign-up page or register by sending E-mail to Lynn Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to sign a waiver and release form. To save time, please print this form, sign it, and bring it with you.
More information is coming about the open houses. Please return to this page for updates.
- Become a member of the Friends of Crowell Hilaka ( FoCH )
- Share the Crowell Hilaka story with friends, family, neighbors and co-workers
- Distribute FoCH brochures, fliers and business cards
- Make a pledge or donation
- Attend a Friends of Crowell Hilaka meeting: second Tuesday every month at the Richfield Historical Society Museum, 7 pm
- Volunteer to help at an event
- Organize a FoCH information booth at your favorite event
- Invite a FoCH member to speak at your club or event